Thursday, May 31, 2007




This is a little old lady.

THIS is not.

____________

I haven't been given the official green light from the doc yet. BUT - after spending four hours on my feet making my lawn beautiful yesterday with no aches or pains I can tell that it's coming. I'll be very surprised if I get anything but a clean bill of health.

_______________________

My swim today consisted of ten 50 yard repeats and I hit the weight room again after school. I love what this tri training is doing for my fitness already. I can' wait to start putting all of it together.

2 comments:

I am the Big Bad Wolf said...

Don't cha just love it when you look in the mirror and SEE what all the hard work is doing for your body? Especially when little old ladies notice!

Tea said...

I'm really excited for you. Now you get to add the LAST piece to the puzzle.

WATCH OUT TRI WORLD, we got a NEW competitor joining the crowd!