Saturday, May 5, 2007

You may as well know


I love hockey. I follow the Detroit Red Wings religiously. I live and die with the Red Wings success and failure this time of year. I hope you will find a way to forgive this obvious character flaw.


What a great game today. Wow. I sure hope they can close out the Sharks on Monday. If not...I feel sorry for my students. I'll be a little bit grouchy.

__________

My workout today consists of four sets of driving kids around, one set of coaching t-ball (80% of max), one set of making dinner and doing the dishes, and a single set to failure of getting the kids bathed and ready for bed. How's that for a multisport event?

1 comment:

Tea said...

WOW-now that's tough training! You really need to be careful of those brick days. Maybe you should seriously consider taking off today.

Good luck to the Wings! I'm not much of a pro-hockey fan, but I went to DU where we have the Pioneers. You know the BACK to BACK champions a couple of years ago....love college hockey.

Our nuggets got knocked out in the first round, but we really weren't surprised.