Monday, July 2, 2007

Thinking ahead.

Yeah, I know I'm coming off an injury...

So, I promised my oldest daughters that we'd run a 5k this year. I've got one on the calendar for August 25. BUT...I just found out about a cool 8k the week before AND I have a sprint tri scheduled the week after.

Please tell me that's not too much.

I'll only be stronger by then and the 5k with my daughters will be nice and slow and easy, right?
________________________

I hijacked the family and snuck them across the border this morning. The Indiana border. We did a little bit of flea market shopping and had an awesome Amish family style lunch. Now we're home and my wife is off to dinner with some of her scrapbooking friends.

Where has my motivation gone?

I suspect it went down the hatch with the pie...

No comments: