Monday, July 2, 2007

Easy miles

Tonight I ran 2.5 easy miles. I took a couple of walk break during the first half but I got into such a groove and I was running at such an easy pace that I just ran the whole 1.25 miles back home. I felt 1000% better after I ran than I did before. I love running.

_________

I got that auto lap thingy figured out on my Garmin now (thanks Scott). Boy, that's a nice feature isn't it? I'm really liking this Garmin thingy.

_________

You know, there was one thing I really didn't like about running the 5k last weekend. Unlike a longer run, I never really had a chance to "settle in" and become comfortable. I don't really remember much about the course because of this. I could write a book about the LBCM course, however. Anybody else feel this way?

2 comments:

Tea said...

The 5k is a very difficult distance. You go all out and have to remain focused on the run.

Enjoy your 4th!

Anonymous said...

You don't get the luxury of feeling comfortable in a 5k. Just push, push, push to the end. Warm up, keep the energy going, don't fade before the finish. This ain't a marathon... it's a sprint.