Thursday, July 19, 2007

Easy

Yeah...um, I don't know what I was thinking. Olympic in September? Forgive my momentary hubris.


Today was just an easy, really easy, 600 yard swim. Boy, I remember when 600 seemed like a tough day. Not today. As far as the swim goes I'm as ready as I'm gonna be. Full speed ahead!

(There I go again...)

I plan on mowing the lawn today and going out for about a half hour ride if the thunderstorms clear today. If not, I hope doing laundry and taking kids to the pediatrician counts as cross training. (No. They're not sick. Just well child check ups.)

4 comments:

Tea said...

Here we go! The weekend we've all been waiting for.

Take your time. The most important thing is that you enjoy the experience!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, Todd. Like Tea says, enjoy the experience. The weather should be great!
M

TriTurtL said...

Best of luck this weekend Todd! I can't wait to hear the race report! Although my husband and I have a rule--we're only allowed to blubber on in our excitement post-race for the amount of time it took us to do the actual race... That said, you better sign up for that Olympic in Sept.

Good luck my friend!

The Stretch Doc said...

keep working on it.. ur coming along nicely..

rockon`