Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sorry...

No. I have not abandoned this blog. I’ve just been really busy.

I’ve been swimming.

I’ve been running.

I’ve been riding my bike.

I’ve been painting, and mowing, and weeding, and watering, and fixing.

I’ve been laundering, and folding, and cooking, and washing dishes.

Sleeping in?

I’ll do that when I retire.
________________________

I took my tball team to the West Michigan Whitecaps on Monday evening. The ‘Caps are a single A affiliate of the Tigers. Our team was selected to be the Baseball Buddies for the game. Each kid got to run onto the field with a player during the introductions and stand with that player during the National Anthem. Then we got reserved seats for the game. They all had a great time. I even caught a T-shirt that they threw into the stands AND I caught a foul ball and impressed the heck out of my son and the rest of the kids and parents.

I'm the big ugly guy in the middle. My son is the irresistably cute little boy to my immediate left.

2 comments:

Wrenched Photography said...

Great day at the park, I've never caught a ball, been close a few times though.

Tea said...

Love the picture! Good to hear that you're still at the training.