Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fixing Stuff


I have to replace one of our two bathroom sinks today. Wish me luck. When it comes to me and tools I am hoplessly useless. If you want me to read a book about fixing things and then tell you all about I'm OK with that. Actually fix the thing? Pray for me.

One good thing about this experience is that I'll get to go to the home improvement store to buy supplies. The store always has the loveliest lasses working at the check out. Why is that?

_______________________________

I was so, so, so sick over Father's Day. My kids had made so many plans for me and I felt terible that we couldn't do any of them. They are taking me out to dinner tonight.

Before Hannah's softball game last night I told her that if she got two hits she could pick the dessert for the family tonight. She got three hits. She was so proud of herself. She's getting better and better every game.

_______________________________

Because I have been sick I'm not planning any workouts today. I'll have an easy week with a couple of runs, a longish swim, and a bike ride for the rest of the week.

No comments: