Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Breast Stroke

Ok. Don't laugh. Promise me you won't laugh. Promise?



OK.



I learned how to do the breast stroke today and I absolutley love it! It's so darn easy to get into a rhythm and swim lap after lap. Why didn't I learn this easy stroke sooner? I feel like a water bug skimming along the surface of the pool.

Fun, fun, fun!

_________________

Major thunderstorms all afternoon. No bike ride. There's just not enough time in the week to get everything. How do those ironman athletes do it?

_________________

I bought some new inserts for my running shoes upon the recommendation of my sports doc. I wore them around the house. I'll go for a short run tomorrow. (I know all of my runs are short...Don't you think I wish I was running 8, 9, 10 miles and beyond like everyone else?)

__________________

The new album by The National is awesome. I can't stop listening to it.

1 comment:

Wrenched Photography said...

Ahh, but do you do the proper breast stroke kick or a frog kick?

Its a fun stroke, Ive beaten many people doing free with my breast. Wait till you learn the butterfly