Saturday, July 5, 2008

I wonder what I'm going to make for dinner. I could grill some steaks...
_________________

Anybody want to donate to the "GET TODD A BIKE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY" fund?

Anyone?

Hello?

(confidence is low.)
--------------

Just so you know, writing about qualitative research is not a fun way to spend a beautiful Saturday morning in July.

--------------

Should I try to paint the bathroom today? Once I start I can't stop until I'm done. I'm either all in or all out.

__________________

Wouldn't be more interesting to read about running, biking or swimming? I think so too. It would be interesting to write about that stuff too.

---------------

I had the opportunity to go to my brother-in-law's bachelor party/golf outing today. I begged off because (exact words here), "I have to be a dad." What do you think? Do I get "points" for that?

4 comments:

Tea said...

Well, you always get points for being a dad. We know where your priorities are. :)


How's your leg doing?

Anonymous said...

You only get points if you say you WANT to be a dad, not have to.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, writing about qualitative research is not a fun way to spend ANY morning.

Sara Jane said...

Well now I am sad because you SAID you were gonna add my link and now it't not here. Was it something I said?