Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Doctor says...

I saw the bone doctor yesterday. Actually, I saw the bone doctor's PA. I have an appointment with a podiatrist on Monday and am scheduled for some blood work too. When I'm allowed to, these guys are gonna get me up in front of a video camera and do a gait analysis as well. Then we'll see what's going on with me bio-mechanically. I asked about doing the marathon if I keep my fitness up. He said he couldn't stop me but it might make more sense to get to the bottom of the stress fracture(s) issue before I start running long distances again. He encouraged me to continue riding and to get back in the pool as much as I wanted to.
______________

I often wonder what the value of a blog is if nobody reads it.

1 comment:

Tea said...

Sooooo are they going to do a bone density screening? Or just the gait analysis?