Thursday, August 2, 2007

I an't done nothin'

Nothing.

Nothing.

Nothing.

That how much exercise I've had since last Monday. Monday July 23.

I think it was Monday.

It might have Tuesday.

Yes. I've been traveling/vacationing/conferencing.

I dreamed I was doing another triathlon last night. I was so far behind on the swim that I just gave up. I quit.

Is this what happens after two weeks of nothing?
______________________

I returned from the conference I've been at these past few days. I have SO MUCH work to do now. The STATE of MICHIGAN has decided what my curricullum will be. I think that's great. Now I get to completely change everything so that in couple of years when they revamp the state standards I can change everything again. I'm so glad we have a government. Now I don't have to think. I only have to do what I'm told.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me I hear ya.
M
alias, another one of the minions

Allez said...

Just consider your 2 weeks off some recovery time. Now get back at it!

I am the Big Bad Wolf said...

Hi Todd. It's almost back to school time. Better buy those school supplies.

Tea said...

I agree with Allez. It was just recovery time. No big woop.

Welcome back!