Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Half Marathon Training

I've decided not to do the September 1st sprint tri. I'm really not feeling very excited about that race. It will be there next year. So, instead, I'm going to focus my efforts on the half marathon that was going to be a marathon for me before I got the stress fracture back in March. I love running more than swimming or biking anyway. I'm not sure I'll ever love swimming.

________________________________________

I woke up to hear rain driving against the bedroom window as thunder rumbled low and angry in the distance...sigh. No swim today. The pool always closes when there's thunder and lightening. I hope I can sneak in a bike ride later today. If I've learned anything from my stress fractures it's that running on consecutive days is BAD for me. BAD.

2 comments:

Allez said...

Is your stress fracture all the way healed? I used to feel the same about running, but I've learned to love cycling even more.

Tea said...

What plan are you going to follow for the Half? When is it?